Guatemala 2017





My last destination was Guatemala and I liked it so much! This is one of the many country of Central America. This is just below Mexico and the main language is Spanish. I went there with my parents, my brother and my sister but I was the only one who spoke a little bit Spanish. It was difficult to talk with Guatemalan because I do not have much vocabulary and they speak VERY fast but I am better now. We visited many city, many beach and some Maya Temple like Tikal. This is so impressive to see that those pyramids are there since fourth century before Jesus Christ. They are in good condition; we can walk on it and go on top! It would be cool but nobody do it because this is immense. To go to pyramids, we need to walk two hours in the jungle but be careful where you put your feet! There is so many dangerous animals. For example, I stop to drink water, during this time, hundreds of red ants are mounted on my foot, and they stung me. Luckily, they were not dangerous but I could have died. To conclude, it was one of my favorite trip until now and I hope to go back there one day.    

Commentaires