Ivory Coast 2018


I just come back from a trip wasn’t like other. This one was very difficult on my mind.  I went in Africa for 17 days and I lived at African’s house. It was a very nice experience, but it was hard to see how they live and what are their conditions. I learned, and I saw so much things that was shocking me. I saw poverty on one side of the street and, the other side, that was rich people. On the highways, there were some kid who were risking their life to sell anything that could bring us a little bit of money. There were so many pollutions that, at some place, we couldn’t see the floor. When we took a walk in the savannah, there were many colors in front of us and, when we arrived besides, we saw a mountain of waste. I asked to a citizen why they didn’t put them in the garbage or just don’t leave them on the floor, but he told me that they were a part of the landscape. This sentence broke my hearth. Citizens are accustomed to see this everywhere, so they don’t care about the pollution, there planet.


Commentaires

Publier un commentaire